MxManagementCenter (MxMC) is the powerful, intuitive MOBOTIX video management system for Windows and macOS. The (basic) version 2.0, which remains available free of charge despite extended standard features, marks a new milestone in MOBOTIX's development history with its extended and, in some cases, license-based usage and integration options. MxMC 2.0 is available for download since the end of October 2018 with an optical facelift of the controls and description of any new features / enhancements in the release notes on the MOBOTIX website.
What's new in MxMC 2.0
- Partially licensed: Integration of MOBOTIX NAS and ONVIF-S cameras (MOBOTIX MOVE / third party)
- License subject: Advanced configuration view
- License subject: Advanced system services including health check
MxMC Main Features
- Camera management with graphically oriented program operation
- Convenient, free camera and camera group configuration
- Live Video Surveillance
- Alarm handling
- Research, analysis and reproduction of records
- Data export
- Integration and operation of door stations
- Integration of MOBOTIX NAS and MxThinClient
- Activation of App Licenses for MOBOTIX 7 Cameras
- Optional additional licenses: Universal Smart Data interface (e.g. HUTH and Vectron cash register integration, CarReader license plate recognition), Advanced Service, integration of H.264 cameras
- Security functions incl. user rights and health check
- Extensive online help
MxManagementCenter Licensing Options
License-free Integration Possibilities
Even without additional licensing, MxMC can be integrated with all different camera types license-free as follows:
- Any number of MOBOTIX IoT cameras with MxPEG+ or MJPEG video codec (recommend MxPEG+)
- Any number of MOBOTIX MOVE cameras with MJPEG video codec
- Up to eight third party ONVIF-S cameras with MJPEG video codec (Axis, Bosch, Avigilon etc)
- Any number of MOBOTIX NAS devices
Integration Starter License
The Integration Starter License is only required ONCE per MxManagementCenter workstation. Any number of MOBOTIX MOVE or MOBOTIX IoT cameras can be integrated in H.264 mode and up to nine third-party ONVIF-S compliant cameras. The H.264 flat rate for MOBOTIX cameras automatically acquired with the Integration Starter License is an important product advantage of the MOBOTIX MOVE cameras.
Integration Channel License
The Integration Channel license is required once for each additional ONVIF-S third-party camera connected to a MxMC workstation with H.264 video codec. For MOBOTIX MOVE or IoT cameras, these Integration Channel licenses are not required! The integration licenses are valid per MxMC workstation, regardless of how many users are set up there. There is also no time limit or expiration date of the licenses.
Advanced Config License
The big advantage of the MxMC built-in configuration solution is that you no longer need to call every single camera in the browser if you want to review and change settings. With MxMC it is even possible to adjust the configuration of up to 80 cameras in one group at the same time, which in turn means enormous time and cost advantages. With the Advanced Config License, you can check and change significantly more camera and system settings via MxMC than with the basic configuration available free of charge.
Advanced Service Licenses
The 1, 2 or 5-year Advanced Service Licenses are an attractive mission-critical application service that goes far beyond the actual MxMC application. In order to minimize downtimes, users with an Advanced Service License for acute problems in the entire MOBOTIX video system can, in addition to the usual service provided by the MOBOTIX partner, also contact MOBOTIX as a manufacturer for problem solving in particularly difficult cases.
Smart Data License
With this license, we also offer other manufacturers besides Vectron the possibility to integrate a MOBOTIX POS solution into their own cash register system (e.g., HUTH). But also the integration of any other data sources is possible (for example, license plate recognition). Stored external data can be searched for multiple criteria in MxMC and the results compared with the simultaneously captured camera recordings.